Contact Shockwave about your Payment Issues
We love to hear from our friends! Use this email form to provide feedback and ask questions not covered by our FAQ pages. Be sure to fill out all of the fields before submitting your question.
Common support issues[ VIEW ]
- Make sure all information is filled in completely and accurately. Your credit card number must be valid, and you must also include your Card ID Number (See example).
- Please omit any commas when entering your street address.
- The "State" field in our online order form requires a two-letter abbreviation of your state or province (USA/Canada). For countries that have no state or province abbreviation, please fill in this field with "xx" or leave it blank. Your county, area, province, etc. may be designated in the Address fields.
- If your postal code has a two-part format, leave a space between the halves of your postal code, and make sure all letters are capitalized.
- Example: A12 3BC
- If you are using the Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x, or AOL browsers, try the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Try using a different browser. If you're using Firefox, use Internet Explorer, (and vice versa). Do not use the AOL or Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 browsers, as they may cause errors. In general, Shockwave recommends using Mozilla Firefox 3.x or Internet Explorer 7.x for best results. Browsers such as iCab, Opera, etc. are unsupported on this site.
- Clear your Internet browser's cache, refresh the web page and try it again.
- WINDOWS: To clear the cache in Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options, and under Temporary Files click the Delete button. To clear the cache in Firefox, go to Tools > Clear Recent History.
- MACINTOSH: To clear the cache in Internet Explorer, go to Edit > Preferences. Under Web Browser, go to "Advanced". Under "Cache", click the "Empty Now" button. To clear the cache in Firefox, go to Edit > Preferences. Under Advanced, find "Cache", then click the "Clear" button.
- Temporarily disable any home firewall/security software, such as Norton or ZoneAlarm. And/Or Lower the security or privacy zone settings in your browser's preferences until your complete your subscription.
- Customers from non-English speaking countries have occasionally encountered difficulty making purchases due to letters or characters in their name or address which are not part of the English alphabet. If you are from a non-English speaking country and are unable to make a purchase or subscribe to Shockwave UNLIMITED, please re-submit your order form using only characters which are part of the English alphabet.
For questions not covered by the helpful hints above, or our Payment & Billing FAQ pages, please use the form below to contact us. Be sure to fill out all of the required fields before submitting your inquiry.
Also, it's important that you submit your question only once. You'll soon receive a confirmation from us letting you know that we got your message.